Classic Tea Maker
Like a teapot, this elegant tea maker lets you steep tea in the easiest way possible. All you have to do is spoon your favorite tea and add recently boiled water to steep a cup to your liking. Once the tea is ready, simply place the infuser right on top of your cup. The valve at the bottom of the infuser automatically opens and your tea flows out through the fine-mesh filter. To stop the infusion flow, just lift the tea maker and the valve will close. This is the newest, most modern and efficient way of steeping loose-leaf tea.
Temperature Range: -20°C - 110°C (-4°F – 230°F)
- material BPA Free Plastic
- volume 500 ml
- breadth 345.2 cm
- height 17 cm
- diameter 9 cm
- sku DITM1
- Color Transparent
how to use
- Spoon desired quantity of tea leaves into the tea maker.
- Place unit on top of the coaster. Slowly add recently boiled water over the tea leaves. Avoid filling to the brim.
- Close lid and let the leaves steep to your liking.
- Once steeped, carefully place the tea maker on top of your tea cup/mug to pour out the infusion.
- Lift the tea maker to stop infusion flow instantly.
Make a deal of it
Buy all 2 products and GET 5% OFF|
Please note: Discount will be applied in cart page